Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top 10 Beauty Must Haves

Here a few of my favs trending right now - Especially with summer around the corner!

1. CeraVe - I use the face wash, moisturizer and eye cream.  As far as $$ goes I think its the best bang for your buck.  I have tried all types from cheap to expensive and I find myself always going back to these products for my skin care. 


CeraVe can be found at your local drug store, Target, Walmart etc....


2. E.L.F. Eyebrow kit - these days i draw mine in for a more chiseled look and i am in love with this little kit. Pretty sure I got this at Target for like $3.00. 

3. Burts Bees Lip Balm 

4. Tanwise Self Tanner - Summer is just around the corner and I am ready for the sunshine but until it gets a little nicer I use this tanner. The moose goes on super easy with a glove and doesn't turn me orange and I like the face gel to!
I get this from Sally Beauty Supply or you can click here


5. Tinted Moisturizer - Right now I really love this one from Benefit but I also use Laura Mercier and Pur Minerals
These can all be found at Sephora or Ulta - Tinited Moisturizers are great for your skin and they can add a little color and conceal without feeling like you have a ton of makeup on! 

6. Primal Pit Paste - Order here!
I really really love this deodorant.  I find that it lasts longer than anything you can buy OTC and I recommend to start with the unscented or light.  I had an irritation to this product when I first started using it under my under arms but after trying several products to fit my needs.  I have been in love.


7. NYX Lip Color - They are great dupes for Mac without the price tag!! Target now carries NYX and ELF!
Istanbul is my fav.  Add a little concealer to your lips and that helps the color go on smoother and last longer! 


8. Kirklands Face Wipes - $11.99 and they last forever! 




9. Laura Geller Glam Lash Mascara - $24
can be found at Ulta & Sephora


10. Express Smile Atlanta- At home teeth whitening kit!  Come with trays you can mold to fit your teeth, two whitening gel tubes and a small uv light to activate.  Super easy to use
You can order here! 

Best $35 buck spent lately and once you enter your email information you get a 15% coupon!







1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Definitely adding some things to my list to try.

    ReplyDelete