Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Playing Catchup

Wow. Its been a long time since I have been on here!  Thats okay all good things grow better with time or something like that. lol.

There are so many AMAZING things going on in my life right now and I feel like the clock has sped up times ten.  Could be the fact that Stella turned 3 months 2 days ago or the fact that its already March or that Sam is 3 1/2 and I will be 33 next month....etc....you see where I am going with this.  Like I said there is so much going on so fast that if I don't sit down and take a min to write about it, Im afraid I'm not going to remember it.  Any the thought of that just kills me because I am enjoying being a mom right now so much that I could cry you a bucket of tears on the spot.  Not Kidding.

Having Stella has made me feel whole and she is such a blessing for our family.  Sammy is very smitten with her, almost to much at times, but very attentive.  He will go and get a diaper and wipes to help me out when she has a dirty diaper. If she is crying or needs her binky he is the first one to pipe up "Babys cryin".  And well Bobby loves coming home to kiss his girls.  He says all the time how he is dying for her to be a little bit bigger so that he can interact with her more and cant wait to do lots of daddy/daughter stuff with her.  Me on the other hand.  Im enjoying every min with this little girl and I want it to SLOW DOWN!

Stella at 3 months (can't find my dang monthly stickers :/ )
I know I biased but isn't she just the most beautiful baby girl you've ever seen!! She is smiling and cooing and stealing my heart all at once. 23 inches long and a whooping 10 lbs 3 oz.  She raises her head and shoulders when on her tummy and responds well to bright colors, sounds and lights.  She loves to be held but will also be content in the Mommaroo for any given length of time. mostly.

I would say she sleeps about 7:30pm-7am waking twice a night at 2am & 5am. I'm not gonna complain with Sam i barely got any sleep at night till he was about 9 months! Naptime with her is not bad: one early morning nap, a late morning, after lunch, late afternoon then bedtime between 7-8. Pretty sweet!
Checking herself out in the mirror

Here she is month 1 & 2!



Sammy is knee deep in the middle of his three-nager year.  Testing every boundary constantly which is completely exhausting and drives me crazy.  There have been more frequent not-so-proud parent moments in the past couple of months but we are all learning and most days I think things are pretty good.  He sure has blossomed into this little talking inquisitive precocious little boy.  Always smiling,     asking questions about his surroundings.  No matter what we are doing it is so funny to watch him take over a crowd of people and be the complete center of attention.  My dad always tells me how much he is like me. Thanks Dad, if you are referring to my teenage years as a drama major and performing plays in front of an audience for applause then awesome and if not oh well. :) You have been telling me this all my life and it has been true of Sammy "From the day you started walking I have been chasing you every since!" This quote makes me smile and on the other hand scares me to no end.  I remember me as a child which means Im in for it and should throw the towel in now while I'm ahead. lol. jk. I hope.


This weekend is Sam's First soccer game, should be pretty interesting considering during practices there has been more complaining, stick fighting and crying than soccer.  But hey they are 3. His cousin Bryson and Sammy are on the same team so we are looking forward to it!  Go Yellow Jackets!

Other than that, Bobby and I are doing well.  I started back at the gym this week and all was good there.  I am going to be very strict this time. Meal prep & planning, special training, whatever it takes! I want to set a good example for my kids by being healthy and also wear a two piece bikini with confidence. Maybe thats a little much for this summer but you catch my drift!

Here are a few more pics from the last couple weeks!

We took dad to Steak & Shake and Legoland for his birthday!

me and sis hanging while the guys play


my sweet babies

A little stockyards action with papa for spring break

And then yesterday we hung with Jess, Hunter and Harper! 








No comments:

Post a Comment