Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This is for the birds

2weeks ago today my husband, Sam and i woke up with a cold by the following Friday bob was at the doc. Sam and i were mild stuffy noses no biggie. I had a nasty cough. And such i will leave out the gross part.
Now for bob, Which if you know Bob it means he feels like he is going to die before he will ever consider going to the doc. He never takes pills for headaches or muscle pain....nothing! So this was a big deal. He had not been sleeping and was a snoty mess! Yuck...he got some strong meds and such.
Then a day or so goes by and I am sicker. Go figure. We survive the weekend only to all be snot faces by Wednesday things were looking good. I went to help my mom with her job wed afternoon and the plan for all day Thursday and then pick up Sam from my dads thursday evening. thursday morning, My dad calls to say Sam cut his ear and they r taking him to urgent care for a couple of stitches. He is doing fine, i left my moms in granbury to pick him up early in Southlake. Which by the way are 74 miles apart, REALLY? By the time I get him home he is ready to play. Such a trooper.
This little boy is growing so fast!! I guess he is either going to be a clumsy like his momma or a rough and tough little boy! Oh my gaaaa.

So, Can this week get any worse? Yes it can! Friday bob and i wake up sicker than dogs, i went to doc while bob stayed home and then he went to doc and then we all slept all day and watched movies! so sick of being sick. well, By Sunday we r back to urgent care because Sam was running 103-104 temp and was so miserable. Poor baby. He tested positive for the flu and has been a sick little man ever since. I feel so bad for him, his little face is so red cause of wiping his nose so much and he just can't get comfy anywhere except for on mommas lap! Which has been ok with me. I feel terrible for him and would take away his pain if I could but I sure am enjoying this cuddle time. Plus it snowed today and its been nice to be indoors and relax and play with my son!! These days I am lucky I stay at home with my baby. As he will not always be a baby but will always be my baby!!! ;).

Being sick is for the birds. I am ready to be a healthy happy household again!

No comments:

Post a Comment