Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stroller Strides White Elephant Party

Last night I hosted a White Elephant Christmas Party for my stroller stride group.  It was potluck style and we had such a blast!!  Love these ladies!!  Check it out!!


First I will start with the best one of all!
Jennifer Manley insisted we take a prom staircase photo.........NICE right!!


We played Partini....which is such an awesome game. Thanks Chelsea for letting me borrow it, to best describe the game it's like a small version of Minute to Win It!


This is my favorite photo, Lindsay & Stacy getting ready to go heads up in a challenge.  



Heather humming a song to win the game!!

Then we did the White Elephant Exchange


Jennifer's face cracks me up


So Bethany opens a gift with a Thirty One thermal tote and Twilight Woods BBW smell goods
Awesome gift, Thanks Valarie

Nicole steals it 
Bethany grabs another one, coffee mug & starbucks gift card

And Anna steals that 

And this is Bethany's reaction........priceless!!






Good times......





No comments:

Post a Comment